The User, when making a registration or purchase online, expressly guarantees their personal data and address, as well as related to their purchase and payment methods. This data will be stored and processed by computer and can be used for communication purposes to strengthen and personalize the offer of products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns or for processing orders. The personal data of the users/customers of this website will be treated in accordance with and pursuant to the Portuguese Data Protection.
The User has the right to the protection of his personal data. Lemonade respects users’ rights to information about the collection and processing of their personal data.
Lemonade, as the controller of collected personal data, determines the purposes and the means by which your data is processed, including all security measures.
Lemonade ensures that personal data is processed in Portugal in a correct and lawful manner and in accordance with good practices.
In processing data that can personally identify you, directly or indirectly, we apply the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, this website is designed so that the use of your personal data will be minimal and not exceed the original purpose for which they were collected and/or processed.
In the context of your navigation on the website www.lemonade-collective.com, Lemonade may collect and process the following categories of data for the purposes listed below:
1) In case you subscribe to our newsletter with information about Lemonade’s products and services, you will be asked for an e-mail address, which will be used to sending these newsletters through the provider MailChimp, your gender which will be used to segment promotions, new arrivals and other information and your IP address. In case of registrations will keep your first and last name associated with the subscription;
2) When you complete any product purchasing process on this website we collect your personal data in the order form (for example name, email address, date of birth, VAT number, address, telephone), for the purpose of sale, separation and transportation of products ordered by Via directa and/or Correos Express;
3) When you save a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders;
4) When you register on our website you accept to receive commercial messages by e-mail or any other equivalent electronic means.
5) Lemonade will also collect data on your use of the website www.lemonade-collective.com for statistical purposes and to improve the experience of using it, including your IP address, browsing behavior through Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel tools.
6) When you choose to contact us via Chat and/or Whatsapp, the collected data (name, telephone contact) is intended only for the proposes of support for purchase or post-sale clarification.
7) When you choose to receive an automatic notification when an item of your choice is out of stock in your size, we store your email address and item size in order to inform you about new stock via e-mail.
8) When you choose to receive our Push notifications with news, offers and other promotions, we store your IP address, country and device used. If you wish to disable our Push notifications, simply access your browser’s settings and, under Advanced Settings – Privacy – Notifications – block our site. In case there any change in your personal data we ask you to communicate it to us using the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise specified, your personal data will not be disclosed to third-parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your explicit consent. Your personal data will only be communicated to third-parties when necessary to process an order, namely:
– Electronic payment services with Credit or Debit Cards via platforms Stripe and/or PayPal;
– Processing of purchased products;
– Select, pack and ship items;
– Resolve issues or questions related to the sale of products;
– Process payments for the purchased items;
– Process returns of purchased items.
Lemonade can have access to the third-party personal data that are disclosed by users of this website www.lemonade-collective.com, for example, when a User buys a product to be sent to a friend or when the User who pays the product is different from the recipient of said product.
In any situation involving the disclosure of sensitive/confidential data to
Lemonade, the user will be the only responsible for the disclosure and unauthorized use of the data by third-parties.
You should be aware that, except as specific in the following paragraph, the personal data we ask you to provide us, including e-mail address, credit or debit card number and telephone number are required for processing your order and for the purchase of products on this website www.lemonade-collective.com, in order to give effect to obligations under applicable laws and regulations or to provide other services provided on this website and requested by you.
Therefore, the refusal to provide us with some personal data may prevent us from processing your request for the purchase of products or for the delivery of the other services on this website www.lemonade-collective.com.
Failure to provide your personal data can justify our refusal to process your order for the purchase of products on this website or for the delivery of other services.
The disclosure of your personal data beyond what is necessary to meet the legal or contractual parameters or to provide the services requested by you is optional and has no effect on the use of this website or its services and products purchase. We will inform you if your personal information is mandatory or optional, marking with an asterisk (*) the information that you are required to fill.
Failure to complete the optional data will not result in any penalty. You can request a copy of your stored data at email@example.com
Your personal data may be disclosed to third-parties that provide specific services, such as external entities contracted by Lemonade, or that independently process the personal data collected by
Lemonade and in connection with the observance of a contract for the purchase of products on this website.
Any disclosure will be made without going beyond the purpose for which personal data were collected and further processed.
In addition, your personal information may be disclosed to third-parties for:
– Compliance with applicable laws,
– Response to judicial and governmental inquiries,
– Conformity with valid legal proceedings,
– Protect the rights or property of Lemonade.
In case there is a change the corporate structure of Lemonade, including, without limitation, by merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation, or transfer of substantial assets, Lemonade may, at its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign data collected through this website, including without limitation personally identifiable information and aggregate information on users to one more affiliated or unaffiliated.
In any case, your personal data will not be disclosed to third-parties without informing you or without your consent, when it is required by law, except as specified in this document.
Being responsible for website management, Lemonade, is committed to developing the best efforts to ensure the privacy of the data collected and/or transmitted online.
The security and privacy of the data collected are crucial importance to us, therefore Lemonade is committed to protecting the security of such data. To this end, we use security technologies and procedures to protect collected data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, it is not possible that Lemonade eliminates all of the risks related to data safety.
Access to the data collected is limited to Lemonade’s employees, subcontractors and third-parties who need such access to perform the agreed functions of providing products and services to the user.
Access may also be made available to state authorities, if necessary, to comply with the legal or contractual obligations of Lemonade, particularly when it is required by law or any court order administrative nature, provided it’s issued by a competent institution.
Lemonade adverts you that the data collected on the website www.lemonade-collective.com may, at the time of collection, circulate in the security on the network, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third-parties.
Lemonade uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by websites that are visited, providing automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by a User during your visit to a particular web page.
Whenever the User return to access the website in question, these files are automatically activated so that they configure the website to do the preferences registered in previous visits, allowing faster and more efficient navigation and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies and you should be able to accept, reject or delete them, through the settings for each browser. The user can configure their browser to prevent the creation of cookies or alert them the moment this occurs.
In the case of the nom-acceptance of cookies, browsing the website is still possible, but the User experience is adversely affected.
The information collected and/or stored by Lemonade is not intended to obtain personal identification of the
User and is used only to optimize our services and the services of this website to the needs and preferences of each User and so that the preparation of webpages is customized.
You have the right to obtain from Lemonade, at any time, confirmation that your data is being processed, even if they are not registered on the website, as well as the communication such data in a noticeable way.
You have the right to be informed by Lemonade about the source that transmitted your data, the purposes and means of processing your personal data, the logic of the electronic processing data, information on the external entities and the names of the electronics processing of data, information on the external entities and the names of entities to whom your personal data may be disclosed or who may access your data.
You have the right to obtain at any time from Lemonade:
a)updating, rectification or integration of your personal data;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous or blocking of your personal data, which is treated as a violation of the law, even when the data storage is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in a) and b) have been notified to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where it becomes impossible to do so or if it means exceeding the protection of the rights that invokes.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if it is related to the purposes for which they were collected;
b) the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes or direct marketing or to sell products or perform market research or commercial communications.
You may exercise your rights at any time, provided it is done in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, by sending your request to Lemonade through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website www.lemonade-collective.com may include links, directories and even search engine tools that allow the user to access other websites, pages or Internet portals from third-parties (hereinafter the “Linked Sites”).
In case of dispute, the User agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Portuguese Courts.
Updated April 2021